4141Construction and Housing
- Knowledge of the granting of building permits and their characteristics, whether they are for new construction, rehabilitation or demolition.
- Institutions that intervene
- MF, AUTONOMOUS COMMUNITIES. (Principado de Asturias, Canarias, Castilla y León, Cataluña, Galicia, Región de Murcia, Navarra and País Vasco), Development Areas in the Government Delegations of the remaining Autonomous Communities.
- General description (main variables)
- Buildings, dwellings per building and surface areas (of the lot, total built and useful), by type of permit granted; general characteristics of the work (location, legal regime, type of promotor, expected duration); material budget for execution, number and characteristics of the buildings (destination, surface area, volume, number of floors, construction type and installations), number and characteristics of the dwellings (useful surface areas, number of rooms and bathrooms and type of finish). Type of work, construction type, number of floors, number of rooms.
- Large-scale project permits granted by the municipal councils, referring to any construction modality.
- Frequency of data collection
- Municipal o inferior.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)