4142Structure of the Construction Industry
- Knowledge of the main economic variables of the construction industry.
- Institutions that intervene
- MF, AUTONOMOUS COMMUNITIES. (Navarra, País Vasco)
- General description (main variables)
- Personnel and hours worked, personnel cost, turnover, production carried out, subcontracts, intermediate consumption, variation in stocks, capital goods operations, taxes. Size of the company, branch of activity (CNAE-93). By sample.
- Companies in the construction sector.
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)