4206Scheduled and Charter Airline Traffic
- Knowledge of the fleet, the personnel and the traffic of each of the domestic regular airlines that offer scheduled services, and of operators of charter airlines whose fleet has a total maximum take-off weight greater than 200 metric tonnes.
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- Aircraft in the fleet, capacity and personnel of the operators, aircraft traffic, passengers, load and post in paid scheduled flights, paid charter flights and unpaid flights. Type of aircraft, personnel employed according to the period of the year, flight stages (domestic, international).
- Domestic regular airlines and operators of charter airlines.
- Frequency of data collection
- Anual, mensual.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)