4308Education Prior to University (Centres, Enrolment, Degree Holders and Personnel)
- Knowledge of the situation of the education in infants, primary, obligatory secondary and post-secondary education, and vocational training, social guarantee, special education, artistic education, language education, adult education, and
- Institutions that intervene
- MEC, Autonomous Communities
- General description (main variables)
- Units, groups, student body enrolled, student body held back, new student body, student body in need of additional resources, foreign student body, graduates, personnel, complementary services. Ownership of the centre, education, demographic variables and curricular variables of the student body enrolled and graduated, category, dedication and gender of the personnel, geographical area of origin of the foreign student body.
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)