4342Public Financing for R
Establishing the financial potential earmarked for R
D by the public sector, and its distribution by socioeconomic objective (NABS).
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
Provisions for R
D, in monetary units, by programme. Origin and destination (companies, universities, public research centres).
- General State Administration, Autonomous Communities and their autonomous organisations and public business entities.
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)