4307Statistical Use of the National Register of Universities, Centres and Education
- Knowledge of the structure of the teaching programmes and of the relationship between the supply and demand of university studies.
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- Centres, education, availability of public positions, student demand, admission, new registration and cut-off marks. Type of centre, branch of education, type of studies.
- University educational centres/studies.
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)