43111st, 2nd and 3rd Cycle University Student Body. Cycle (Enrolment and Graduates)
- Knowledge of the profile, situation and path of the students enrolled and the graduates of 1st, 2nd and 3rd cycle official qualifications, and fulfillment of international requirements.
- Institutions that intervene
- MEC, universities.
- General description (main variables)
- Student body enrolled and graduated. Branch of education, type of studies, duration of the studies, type of plan, type of centre and demographic variables and curricula of the student body.
- Students enrolled and graduated.
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)