4314Statistical Use of the Socrates/Erasmus Programme
- Knowledge of the mobility of Spanish and foreign students and lecturers between Spanish universities and those of other countries in the European Union, within the framework of the Socrates/Erasmus programme of the European Union.
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- Spanish students with or without grants, and the duration of the stay in a number of months; foreign students; Spanish lecturers with or without grants; foreign lecturers; domestic funds that are complementary to Community contributions; indicators. Country of destination or origin; area of study; Sex; age; source of the funds.
- Students and lecturers in the Socrates/Erasmus programme.
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)