4414Worker Affiliation to Social Security
- Obtaining and disseminating data on affiliated workers and the movement of affiliation registrations and delistings in the Social Security system.
- Institutions that intervene
- MTAS, (General Social Security Treasury).
- General description (main variables)
- Affiliates, registrations and cancellations (delistings) of affiliation. Social Security regime, sex, age and contribution group, economic activity, nationality.
- Workers affiliated to Social Security.
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)