4427Integrated Statistics on Social Protection in SEEPROS terms
- Obtaining and disseminating data that enables comparisons between countries regarding the extent and intensity of social protection and its financing. Through the preparation of syntheses and analyses with results from different sources.
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- Contributions, public contributions, other income, benefits, administrative expenses, other expenses, beneficiaries of the benefits. Sector of origin of the income, function and type of provision of the expenses.
- Not applicable.
- Frequency of data collection
- No aplicable.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)