4605Short-term Labour Survey
- Estimating the labour figures from the perspective of the company, labour mobility, duration of the working time, hours not worked, overtime hours, labour framework and business opinions.
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- Wage-earning employment, labour mobility, working day, hours not worked, overtime hours, work shifts, foreseeable trend in labour force figures. Size according to the number of workers, economic activity of the centre. By sample.
- Social Security Contribution Centres.
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)