4610Temporary Employment Agencies
- Obtaining and disseminating data that enables globally evaluating and analysing the activity carried out by temporary employment agencies, as well as their characteristics and those of the companies that use them.
- Institutions that intervene
- MTAS, Autonomous Communities (State Employment Public Service).
- General description (main variables)
- Temporary Employment Agencies, contracts of availability, assignment of employees, contracts registered in the State Public Employment Service, workers hired by temporary employment agencies. Activity, occupation, age, sex, studies, type and duration of the contract.
- Temporary employment agencies.
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)