4615Collective labour agreements
- Obtaining and disseminating results relating to collective agreements.
- Institutions that intervene
- MTAS, Autonomous Communities
- General description (main variables)
- Valid agreements, workers and companies affected, affiliation of the representatives, wage increase agreed and revised, agreed working day, agreements and workers affected by special clauses (overtime, corporate services supplements, training, wages, retirement, etc.). Scope of the agreement, date of economic effects, wage increase brackets, working day brackets agreed, economic activity.
- Collective labour agreements.
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)