4616Strikes and lockouts
- Obtaining and disseminating data on strikes and lockouts, applying the definitions established by the International Labour Organisation and the territorial repercussion of the conflicts.
- Institutions that intervene
- MTAS, Autonomous Communities
- General description (main variables)
- Strikes, lockouts, work centres and workers called and involved, participants and days not worked, days of duration. Economic activity, institutional sector, type of collective agreement, motivation, granting organisation, degree of incidence. By complete listing.
- Strikes and lockouts.
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)