- Obtaining and disseminating data regarding work-related accidents.
- Institutions that intervene
- MTAS, Autonomous Communities
- General description (main variables)
- Work-related accidents, days not worked, seriousness of the accident, relapses, accidents not causing a leave of absence. Economic activity of the centre, occupation of the worker, place of the accident, way in which the accident took place, type of contract, type of injury suffered by the accident victim, cause of registration, material causal agent, size of the company, sex and age of the worker, seniority in the job position.
- Work-related accidents.
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)