4670National Survey on Labour Conditions
- Knowledge of the set of variables that define the labour sphere with regard to the health of the working Spanish population: work environment that affects the health of the workers; most frequent work exposure; preventive structures
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- Employment conditions, characteristics of the job, environmental conditions of the job, security conditions, physical and mental workload, psycho-social factors, organisation of the prevention of occupational risks, damage to health. Age of worker, sex, nationality, level of studies, number of children under the age of 18 living with the worker, size of the staff at the workplace, economic activity.
- Households of the workers.
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)