4656Survey on Youth
- Obtaining and disseminating data regarding the general situation of Spanish youth.
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- Degree of independence from the family, economic independence, inclusion in the job market, social attitudes, political attitudes, religious attitudes, organisation of time. Population entity, by number of inhabitants, sex, age group, socioeconomic situation and educational level. By sample.
- Spanish population of both sexes aged 15 to 29 years old.
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)