4180Information on Retail Prices for Food Products
Monitoring the evolution of the prices in the
retail sale price position of the main products of the food sector, for the maximum, frequent and minimum, comparing this with references over time, in urban areas.
- Institutions that intervene
- MITYC, Autonomous Communities
- General description (main variables)
- Retail sale prices, maximum, frequent, minimum, in urban areas, of the main food products. By sample.
- Different trade formulae.
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)