4110Statistics on Mining and Water Use Included in the Scope of Application of the Mining Legislation
- Knowledge of the production of coals, minerals and quarry products, and of water included in the scope of application of the mining legislation (mineral water and thermal water).
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- Operations, employed personnel by type and sex, hours worked and personnel costs, production by product (quantity and value), stock, destination of the products, power installed, raw materials, explosives, energy consumed, investments. Establishment size. By complete listing.
- Exploiting companies.
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)