4111Coordinated File on the Food, Agrarian and Forestry Industries
- Study in depth the knowledge of the sectoral aspects of the food, agrarian and forestry industries, necessary for making decisions in the application of sectoral policies for aid in the food and agricultural area.
- Institutions that intervene
- MAPA, Autonomous Communities
- General description (main variables)
- Sectoral location and identification, legal personality, quality (management systems implemented and certification), physical data on the installations, employment, training, activity period, raw materials and finished products, capacities and commercialisation. Sex and category of the personnel. By complete listing.
- Establishments and companies in the sector.
- Frequency of data collection
- Municipal o inferior.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)