- State of public opinion on current affairs, and monitoring of the subjective assessment of the social, political and economic situation.
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- Assessment of the current and prospective economic situation, assessment of the current and prospective political situation, expectations met with employment, direct intention to vote, sympathy towards political parties, assessment of the national political leaders, assessment of the members of the government, assessment of the main national problems, expectations, holidays, constitution and institutions. Sex, age, educational level, relationship with economic activity, occupation, socioeconomic condition. By sample.
- Persons of Spanish nationality over 18 years of age (except Ceuta and Melilla).
- Frequency of data collection
- Mensual (excepto agosto).
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)