4803Central Personnel Register. Statistical Bulletin on the Personnel Employed by the Public Administrations
- Detailed knowledge of the human resources available to the Public Administrations.
- Institutions that intervene
- MAP, Autonomous Communities (all), other Administrations.
- General description (main variables)
- Personnel in an economically active situation, excluding executives. Type of administration, territorial distribution, ministry, central and peripheral services, autonomous organisations, category, group, sex, age.
- Persons registered in the Central Personnel Register and other personnel working in the Public Administration.
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)