4385Pharmaceutical Consumption in the National Health System
- Information regarding the consumption of pharmaceutical products in the National Health System, prescribed in official Social Security prescriptions, and dispensed through pharmaceutical offices.
- Institutions that intervene
- MSC, Autonomous Communities (Health Services), INGESA.
- General description (main variables)
- Therapeutic group, pharmaceutical product, units dispensed, cost, type of user contribution, benefit group and laboratory.
- Pharmaceutical products acquired through pharmaceutical offices with official Social Security prescriptions in the National Health System.
- Frequency of data collection
- Anual, mensual.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)