4383Voluntary Interruption of Pregnancy
- Information regarding the sociodemographic characteristics and on the health conditions under which voluntary terminations of pregnancy are carried out, and characteristics of the women who are subjected to said procedures and the centres where they are carried out.
- Institutions that intervene
- MSC, Autonomous Communities
- General description (main variables)
- Reasons, weeks gestation, method used.
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)