4382National Health Survey
- Information regarding perceived morbidity, use of health services, behaviour and life habits and preventative activities.
- Institutions that intervene
- MSC, INE.
- General description (main variables)
- Self-assessment of the state of health, limitation of activity, use of health services and medication, living habits, health coverage. Age, sex, size of the habitat, educational level, occupation and socioeconomic status. By sample.
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)
(2,633.70 thousand euros from the Ministry of Health and Consumption budget and 7,942.91 thousand euros from the INE budget).