- Obtain information regarding the perception of citizens regarding the functioning of the health system, the impact of measures linked to health policies, the knowledge and/or attitude of citizens regarding health problems of short-term interest
- Institutions that intervene
- MSC, Sociological Research Centre (MP)
- General description (main variables)
- Assessing the functioning of the National Health System, assessing the functioning of the public health services, waiting lists, rational use measures for medication, equity in access to services and assessing the decentralisation of health management. The variable part of the questionnaire includes different dimensions that are defined for each annual study. Age, gender, educational level, activity, size of the municipality of residence, income level and Autonomous Community of residence. By sample.
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)