4376Diseases of Compulsory Notification
- Epidemiological surveillance, detection of abnormal occurrences of diseases of compulsory notification for adopting control measures.
- Institutions that intervene
- MSC, Autonomous Communities
- General description (main variables)
- Diseases, geographical location (provincial and/or municipal), date of the first symptoms, risk factors, age, sex.
- Ill persons cared for by the notifying physician.
- Frequency of data collection
- Municipal o inferior.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)