4706National Inventory of Damage to Forests
- Periodical information regarding the health status of forests.
- Institutions that intervene
- MMA, Autonomous Communities
- General description (main variables)
- Defoliation and discolouration parameters and possible agents causing this, soil and foliage analyses. Possible degrees of affection and likely damage-causing agents, seasonable variables. By sample.
- Trees within a forest system.
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)