4040Regional Economic Accounts for Forestry
- Establishing the macromagnitudes used as indicators of the annual regional economic results of forestry activity. Through the preparation of syntheses and analyses with results from different sources.
- Institutions that intervene
- MMA, Autonomous Communities
- General description (main variables)
- Assessment of macromagnitudes (ESA-95 methodology). Regions, groups of products and intermediate consumption.
- Not applicable.
- Frequency of data collection
- No aplicable.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)