4713Packaging and Packaging Waste
- Collect information regarding the generation and management of packaging and packaging waste as a basis for the assessment of the environmental quality of the European Union and for compliance with other international agreements and the national legislation.
- Institutions that intervene
- MMA, Autonomous Communities
- General description (main variables)
- Quantity (in number and tonnes) of packages and packaged products and waste of packages produced (in number and tonnes), typology, reusable packages according to type, packages managed within the State, waste from packages exported and imported, intracommunity trade. Year, management.
- Autonomous Communities, local entities and companies.
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)