- Collect information regarding the generation and management of the oils used, for the purpose of assessing their incidence on environmental quality, and in order to comply with the requirements of information by the European Union and other international commitments
- Institutions that intervene
- MMA, Autonomous Communities
- General description (main variables)
- Origin and destination, oil set on the market, used oil generated, collected, processed by year, authorised installations, characteristics, emissions in incineration installations, subsidies. Type of processing.
- Autonomous Communities, companies.
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)