4703Statistics of Meteorological Variables
- Having statistical values available (average, normal, extreme and deviation values) of climate elements to describe and diagnose their space and weather variability.
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- Air temperature measured daily; number of days with inclement weather; amount of precipitation and evaporation daily; global radiation; number of daylight hours; temperature of the soil; pressure, temperature, humidity and wind; horizontal visibility; atmospheric pressure at station level, phenology of animal and vegetable species; electrical discharges; air composition. Daily average values, monthly averages, annual averages; monthly and annual extremes and deviations.
- Regional meteorological centres and climatological development service.
- Frequency of data collection
- Mensual, diaria.
- Municipal o inferior.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)