4629Survey on Preventative Management in Companies
- Knowledge of the level and type of preventative activity and resources that companies have to guarantee the safety and health of their workers; description of their work organisation and the presence of work-related risks.
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- Resources of their preventative organisation, preventative activities carried out, type of work organisation, work-related risks, damage to health. Branch of economic activity (grouped), activity sector, size of the company.
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)