4043Forest Industry Directory
- Study, in depth, the knowledge of sectoral aspects of the forestry industries, necessary for decision-making in the application of sectoral assistance policies for the forestry industry area.
- Institutions that intervene
- MMA, Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities.
- General description (main variables)
- Sectoral location and identification, legal nature, quality (implemented management systems and certification), physical data on the installations, employment, training, activity period, raw materials and finished products, capacities and commercialisation. Sex and category of the personnel.
- Establishments and companies in the sector
- Frequency of data collection
- Aún no determinada
- Municipal o inferior
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)