4942Economic Indicator Synthesis (EIS)
- Appreciation of the recent short term, using the most relevant economic indicators. Through the preparation of syntheses and analyses with results from different sources.
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- International economic indicators, activity and domestic demand, labour market, prices and wages, foreign sector, financial sector, public sector.
- Not applicable.
- Frequency of data collection
- No aplicable.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)