4721Characterisation of the Forest Area in Red Natura 2000 and Protected Natural Spaces
- Establishing the territory subject to special regulation due to its natural and landscape values.
- Institutions that intervene
- MMA, Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities.
- General description (main variables)
- Types of geo-referenced forest area declared a part of Red Natura 2000 and Protected Natural Spaces Networks; planning instruments (PORN) and management instruments. Surface area by land use.
- Not applicable
- Frequency of data collection
- No aplicable
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)