4570Pilot Survey on the Population Resident in Spain (SPRS)
- Collate to what extent the municipal registers with which foreign migrations are currently identified correspond to the foreign demographic flows of the population in Spain, bearing in mind that it is necessary to establish the flows
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- Actual residence status in the dwelling in the municipal register and in Spain, as well as basic and family demographic characteristics and those relating to the residence history of the interviewee in the last two years. Sex, age, country of birth and nationality.
- Recent external migrants
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)