4753Pension Plans and Funds
- Knowledge of the characteristics of pension plans and funds; evolution of the position accounts of pension plans; economic-financial situation of pension funds and managing entities.
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- Provisions and benefits of pension plans, investments in pension funds, patrimonial ownership and solvency control of the pension funds and managers.
- Companies that manage pension plans and funds.
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)