4509Annulments, Separations and Divorces
- Study of matrimonial dissolution processes, in accordance with the corresponding regulating legislation.
- Institutions that intervene
- INE, General Council of the Judiciary Branch.
- General description (main variables)
- Data on the marriage (date of marriage and number of underage children), data on the spouses (date of birth) and marital status at the time of the present marriage and ruling of the judgment (type of ruling, plaintiff, compensatory allowance and maintenance). Age and sex of the spouses, duration of the marriage and characteristics of the ruling.
- Marriage and spouses
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)