4431Benefits of the System for the Autonomy of and Support for Dependent Persons (SAAD) (yet to be implemented)
- Obtaining and disseminating data relating to beneficiaries and aid foreseen for the System for the Autonomy of and Support for Dependent Persons, set out in Law 39/2006, of 14 December, on the promotion of personal autonomy and care for persons in dependency situations
- Institutions that intervene
- MTAS, Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding the Autonomous Communities.
- General description (main variables)
- Beneficiaries and value of the benefit, services and centres. Sex, age, nationality, marital status, income, degree and level of dependency of the beneficiary; type of service (residential, day and night centres, home help, telephone assistance); type of economic benefit (linked to the type of service, family environment, personal assistance), care
- Aid beneficiaries.
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)