4752Private Insurance Statistics
- Obtaining information on the insurance sector, activity rate, financial situation and solvency status of the entities comprising it.
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- Turnover, accident rate, technical provisions, investments, own capital, results and solvency. Legal form, branches of activity.
- Companies in the sector.
- Frequency of data collection
- Anual, trimestral.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)