4557Longitudinal Demographic Study
- Obtaining demographic data with great analytical value, in very high demand by researchers and at a reduced cost. The administrative information available that is going to be used, is comprised of the data managed through the Continuous Municipal Register
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- Migration, household composition, deaths, births. Age, sex, marital status, nationality, educational level, relationship with economic activity, occupation, place of residence.
- Not applicable.
- Frequency of data collection
- No aplicable.
- Municipal o inferior.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)