4672Urban Indicators (Urban Audit)
- Gather information on living conditions in 258 medium and large cities within the European Union and candidate countries. The objective is the collection, estimation and publication of statistical data with socio-economic content
- Institutions that intervene
- General Directorate for Local Cooperation (MPA), Spanish Municipality and Province Federation
- General description (main variables)
- Over 250 indicators on demography, social aspects, economic aspects, civil participation, education, the environment, transport and travel, the information society and culture and leisure.
- Not applicable.
- Frequency of data collection
- Municipal o inferior.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)