4248Tourism Satellite Account (TSA)
- To obtain a systematic, comparable and complete representation of tourist activity, adapted as well as possible to the concepts, definitions and classifications that appear in the manual of the Tourism Satellite Account compiled by the World Tourism Organisation
- Institutions that intervene
- INE, Institute for Tourist Studies (MITT), Bank of Spain.
- General description (main variables)
- All variables related to generating and distributing tourism added value, employment, gross formation of fixed capital and tourist expenditure.
- Not applicable.
- Frequency of data collection
- No aplicable.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)