4851Spanish National Accounts. Base 2000
- Preparation of the Spanish system of National Accounts, according to the methodology established in the European System of National and Regional Accounts, ESA-1995. Through the preparation of syntheses and analyses with results from different sources.
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- All those that appear in the sequence of accounts, tables and charts which the EAS-1995 proposes, and especially those which are presented in annex B of the ESA-1995 regulation: operations of goods and services, distribution and financial operations, other flows, assets and liabilities; current and accumulation accounts and balances, origin and destination and input-output tables, population, employment, jobs and hours worked, crossed classifications of production accounts, classifications of expenditure by objective. Institutional sectors, branches of activity, national economy and the rest of the world.
- Not applicable.
- Frequency of data collection
- No aplicable.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)