4853Spanish Regional Accounts. Base 2000
- Preparation of the Spanish system of Regional Accounts, according to the methodology established in the European System of National and Regional Accounts, ESA-1995. Through the preparation of syntheses and analyses with results from different sources.
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- Those shown in ESA-1995: regional aggregates of production activities (gross added value, employee remuneration, employment, gross formation of capital); Regional Gross Domestic Product; regional accounts of households and territorial Public Administrations. Branches of activity, institutional sectors (households and regional Public Administrations), NUTS II, NUTS III.
- Not applicable.
- Frequency of data collection
- No aplicable.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)