4247Hotel Income Index
- Obtaining a monthly indicator that measures the evolution of the average income, per occupied room, of hotel establishments.
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- Prices of double rooms with bathrooms, without including breakfast or Value Added Tax, and application percentages of the different rates over the total occupied rooms. Price rates (normal, weekend, special rates for companies, groups and tour-operators). By sample.
- Establishments in the sector.
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)