5003Survey on Production Methods in Agricultural Operations (in project phase)
- Obtaining information regarding the methods of production in agricultural operations and compliance with the legal regulations established by the EU
- Institutions that intervene
- INE, Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding the Autonomous Communities (yet to be determined).
- General description (main variables)
- Operations, labour methods, land preservation, characteristics of the landscape, forms of pasturing, stables, nutrients, storage and treatment of fertiliser, protection of plants, irrigation. Size of the operation. By complete listing.
- Agricultural operations
- Frequency of data collection
- Municipal o inferior
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2009-2012 (in thousands euros)
The budgetary estimate will be included in the first annual programme in which these statistics are included