5033National Economic Accounts for Forestry
- Establishing the macromagnitudes used as indicators of the annual national economic results of forestry activity. Through the preparation of syntheses and analyses with results from different sources.
- Institutions that intervene
- MARM, Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities.
- General description (main variables)
- Assessment of macromagnitudes (ESA-95 methodology). Groups of products and intermediate consumption.
- Not applicable
- Frequency of data collection
- No aplicable
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2009-2012 (in thousands euros)