5109Statistics on Mining and Water Use
- Knowledge of the production of coals, minerals and quarry products, and of water included in the scope of application of the mining legislation (mineral water and thermal water).
- Institutions that intervene
- MITC, Geological and Mining Institute of Spain, Institute for Restructuring Coal Mining.
- General description (main variables)
- Operations, employed personnel by type and sex, hours worked and personnel costs, production by product (quantity and value), stock, destination of the products, power installed, raw materials, explosives, energy consumed, investments. Establishment size.
- Establishments or operations of the sector
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2009-2012 (in thousands euros)